Four and More GmbH
Awning electric cassette awning 3x2,5 m articulated arm full cassette awning
Item number 6030
Our awnings are often tested by independent bodies. Here our fully cassette awnings perform above average. If you are also interested in these test results, then all you have to do is search the WWW for this phrase: "four and more full-cassette awning test".
Properties of the awning:
- Price including MOTOR DRIVE
- Control integrated in the awning motor, therefore no extra connection required
- Screw connection only with stainless steel screws
- Awning housing made of aluminium
- Housing colour white
- Sturdy aluminium articulated arms
- Double rope pull in the articulated arm (not as with simpler awnings with a rope)
- Angle of inclination of the wall bracket infinitely adjustable 0° - 45° (manufacturer's recommendation 15° - 35°)
- Failure adjustable and programmable
- Wall brackets are made of aluminium* and coated with a white powder coating.
- Overheating and overload protection in the motor
- The cloths are of high quality (Polyacryl)
- and have a weight of 320 g/m².
- Due to the special coating, they are light-resistant, water column of over 300.
- Simple assembly of the entire awning
- Convenient retraction and extension of the awning using the supplied radio remote control
- Including emergency hand crank for the possible power failure
- very high UV protection factor of 50+, prevents sunburn, which can otherwise easily occur, as you think you are protected in the shade
- Power supply 220 Volt
- Weight approx. 50 Kg
High quality motor (220V):
- easy adjustment of the end points (extension and retraction)
- quiet engine noise (below 42 dB)
- iSmartControl & iSmartHome ready
- integrated receiver for remote control
- Motor easily replaceable
sturdy aluminium arms & double rope pull:
STANDARDISED quality product:
High-quality polyacrylic cloth:
Polyacryl awning fabrics are characterised by many properties.
- high UV protection
- high tensile strength and high stability
- woven thread dyed before cloth production, thus high light resistance
- lotus effect / water repellent
- Water column 300 (water pressure until water penetrates the fabric)
- insensitive to dirt
- high resistance to rotting
Worth knowing about awning fabrics
The properties of awning fabrics are similar to those of linen fabrics. They are made of 100% polyacrylic. Most awning cloths and sun sails in Europe are made of this material, as these fabrics have been specially developed for outdoor use. Due to the special production method of the individual fibres, they have a very high light and colour fastness and are resistant to all kinds of environmental influences. The special impregnation also provides good protection against dirt. This gives the cloth an oil-, grease- and water-repellent surface. This guarantees that your awning looks beautiful for a long time.
Scope of delivery:
wireless incl. wall bracket
- Awning in selected size
- Radio remote control with wall bracket included
- Hand crank included (for currentless emergency operation)
- Aluminium wall brackets* included (2.0 m - 3.0 m / 2 pieces /// 3.5 m - 4.0 m / 3 pieces /// 4.5 m / 4 pieces)
- Assembly and operating instructions
Further accessories (optional):
Wind Rain Sensor
Spring sensor and awning are connected by radio! With the help of this sensor your awning will retract automatically in unfavourable weather conditions (wind, rain), extend in sunshine (programmable). The sensor does not require a power connection, as it is operated via solar energy.
Our ceiling mounts are hot-dip galvanized and powder-coated! Dimensions of the holder: 200 x 160 x 160 mm, 8 mm thick
This product is an adapter for attaching a full cassette awning using wall brackets. Our rafter brackets are hot-dip galvanised and powder-coated. Dimensions of the bracket: approx. 510 x 150 x 150 mm, 6 mm thick