For your new luxury bath you can now freely choose your favourite place. Whether standing at the window or in the middle of the room, our high-quality artificial stone bathtubs with their perfect design will give you a completely new relaxing and soothing bathing pleasure!
The innovative surface guarantees a long service life with a consistently beautiful appearance! Our shiny bathtubs and washbasins, thanks to the material properties and the special polishing technique, have a lotus effect. The dirt does not stick - it is rinsed off with the water.
Our cast mineral bathtubs are mainly made of a composite mixture of natural mineral materials that allow them to be shaped. Due to this material composition, this product is colourfast, very resilient, break-proof and has a very pleasant warm and silky surface property. The mixture of nature and technology combines the advantages of high heat retention of the stone for a long bathing pleasure as well as the easy cleaning of the product.
The flawless workmanship and the high-quality material, in a top price-performance ratio, make this tub an eye-catcher in every bathroom. Turn your bathroom into an oasis of well-being and relaxation!
Features & Benefits
- Good thermal insulation: Due to the low thermal diffusivity of the mineral cast bathtubs, the water temperature lasts longer than with conventional bathtubs.
- You have a very pleasant surface feel.
- Cast mineral bathtubs can be easy to clean and even prevent mould growthThe smooth surfaces hardly allow dirt and water to adhere.
- The bathtub design includes all cables integrated (no visible hoses, etc.).
- You are easy to repair by regrinding for small damages and scratches.
- Due to its own weight, the tub is very stable and does not have to be bolted for assembly. If required, the tub can also be fixed with silicone.
- Timeless design guarantees long lasting pleasure.
- Completely identical throughouthigh-quality mineral casting, not just a thin coating! This means that even slight flaking would not be immediately visible or can easily be sanded out!
- Very high quality workmanship
- Lotus effect (with glossy finish)
- Integrated drain set with pop-up closure - chrome-plated (PUSH Open technology)
- approx. 179.5 x 84.5 x 64 cm (L/W/H)
- Filling quantity: approx. 345 litres
- Weight: approx. 150 kg - solid design
Material & Colour
- cast stone / composite stone / mineral casting
- White - surface glossy or matt
Scope of delivery
- artificial stone bath
- Incl. drain set
- Incl. siphon/odour seal
- Incl. push-up open closure
- Without fittings
- For optimum protection of the tub, it is shipped with a sturdy cardboard wooden construction!
The care instructions for our KKR products can be found in the download area. click here.
The drawings are not true-to-scale representations of the products. Production and product-dependent tolerances are possible. Indication of dimensions in millimetres.