Freestanding Freestanding mineral cast bathtub KKR-B008
Item number 27640
For your new luxury bath you can now freely choose your favourite place. Whether standing at the window or in the middle of the room, our high-quality artificial stone bathtubs with their perfect design will give you a completely new relaxing and soothing bathing pleasure!
The innovative surface guarantees a long service life with a consistently beautiful appearance! Our shiny bathtubs and washbasins, thanks to the material properties and the special polishing technique, have a lotus effect. The dirt does not stick - it is rinsed off with the water.
Our cast mineral bathtubs are mainly made of a composite mixture of natural mineral materials that allow them to be shaped. Due to this material composition, this product is colourfast, very resilient, break-proof and has a very pleasant warm and silky surface property. The mixture of nature and technology combines the advantages of high heat retention of the stone for a long bathing pleasure as well as the easy cleaning of the product.
The flawless workmanship and the high-quality material, in a top price-performance ratio, make this tub an eye-catcher in every bathroom. Turn your bathroom into an oasis of well-being and relaxation!
Features & Benefits
- Good thermal insulation: Due to the low thermal diffusivity of the mineral cast bathtubs, the water temperature lasts longer than with conventional bathtubs.
- You have a very pleasant surface feel.
- Cast mineral bathtubs can be easy to clean and even prevent mould growthThe smooth surfaces hardly allow dirt and water to adhere.
- The bathtub design includes all cables integrated (no visible hoses, etc.).
- You are easy to repair by regrinding for small damages and scratches.
- Due to its own weight, the tub is very stable and does not have to be bolted for assembly. If required, the tub can also be fixed with silicone.
- Timeless design guarantees long lasting pleasure.
- Completely identical throughouthigh-quality mineral casting, not just a thin coating! This means that even slight flaking would not be immediately visible or can easily be sanded out!
- Very high quality workmanship
- Lotus effect (with glossy finish)
- Integrated drain set with pop-up closure - chrome-plated (PUSH Open technology)
- approx. 164 x 77 x 55 cm (L/W/H)
- Filling quantity: approx. 308 litres
- Weight: approx. 150 kg - solid design
Material & Colour
- cast stone / composite stone / mineral casting
- White - surface glossy or matt
Scope of delivery
- artificial stone bath
- Incl. drain set
- Incl. siphon/odour seal
- Incl. push-up open closure
- Without fittings
- For optimum protection of the tub, it is shipped with a sturdy cardboard wooden construction!
The care instructions for our KKR products can be found in the download area. click here.
The assembly instructions for this bathtub can be downloaded here: click here.
The drawings are not true-to-scale representations of the products. Production and product-dependent tolerances are possible. Indication of dimensions in millimetres.