Liquid Spa Down™
Liquid pH reducer. Lowers critical pH levels without mixing with water.
- Reduces pH and alkalinity
- Easier to use than granules
Frequency: as required
- Always work with a small dose and allow the water time to settle before re-testing. One large dose at a time causes the pH value to fluctuate too much.
- Turn on the pumps.
- Add 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of Liquid Spa Down™ to the water.
- Test the water again after 30 minutes.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 until the pH value is in the range 7.2 - 7.8 and the Total Alkalinity value is in the range 80 - 120 ppm.
- It is much easier to adjust the pH value when using liquid pH reducers.
- pH reducer is an acid, if the granulate is not dissolved properly and gets into the pumps and heating, the pumps and heating will be damaged.
- If the pH value is very high, it can be useful to gradually lower the pH value over several days. If the pH value is lowered too much, the alkalinity value also drops too much.
- After refilling the whirlpool, it makes sense to first take a pH reducer in powder form. Since the pH value rises very strongly at the beginning and larger quantities of pH reducers are required, the liquid pH reducer should only be used after approx. 4 to 6 weeks.
- No premixing with water necessary
- Very easy to dose
- Chlorine Disinfectants
- Bromine Disinfectant
- Mineral Disinfectant
Content: 946 ml