A mixture of oil-free, anti-foaming agents which prevent foam in the whirlpool water.
- Non-oily foam suppressor
- Specially developed for very warm water
- Works in all types of disinfected water
- Flip-top closure for easy application
Frequency: as required
- Shake the bottle well before use through
- Put about one teaspoon (5 ml) of Foam Down™ directly into the foaming areas
- Repeat the application if necessary.
- Constant foaming in the water can be an indication of another problem.
- It could also be that the calcium level is too low. If the foam persists after calcium treatment, the water must be replaced.
- Eventuel the bathing things contain remainders of detergents. Bathing things for the Whirlpool always wash separately with clear water.
- If the water might not be sufficiently disinfected, increase the disinfection
- Prevents the emergence of foam longer than comparable products do
- Very economical in consumption
- Chlorine Disinfectants
- Bromine Disinfectant
- Mineral Disinfectant
- Ozone Disinfectant
Content: 473 ml