Water hardness amplifier
Increases water hardness and suppresses foaming. Prevents corrosion of the technology.
- Increases water hardness and suppresses foam formation
- Prevents corrosion of the technique
Frequency: as required
- Determine how much calcium needs to be added to Booster™ The ideal hardness level is 150 to 400 ppm.
- Turn on the jets.
- Pour the required amount into the water.
- Let the jets run for 1 to 2 hours
- Test the water again to make sure that the correct level is set.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 if necessary.
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) calcium Booster™ increases the water hardness by 7.4 ppm at 1,000 litres water content
- Water with too low calcium values etches the plastic surfaces and corrodes the technology.
Maintaining the correct water hardness extends the life of your spa
- Chlorine Disinfectants
- Bromine Disinfectant
- Mineral Disinfectant
- Ozone Disinfection